KAW June 2021 Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Kopetsky Auto Wash, LLC
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: KAW June 2021 Sweepstakes, (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Indiana who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Kopetsky Auto Wash, LLC (“KAW” or “Sponsor”), and parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of Sweepstakes, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Sponsor Affiliates”), and their immediate families (parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kopetesky Auto Wash, LLC, 6755 Gray Road, Indianapolis, IN 46237.
3. ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by Kopetesky Auto Wash, LLC,6755 Gray Road, Indianapolis, IN 46237.
4. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins from the time on June 1, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on June 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, an individual (an “Entrant” or “Entrants”) can enter by visiting Kopetsky Auto Wash at 5865 N State Rd 135, Greenwood, IN 46143 and purchasing a Full Buff ‘N Shine single wash or gift card. Individuals can also enter by sending their name, address, email and phone number to P.O. Box 47068, Indianapolis, IN 46247. All Entries in the Sweepstakes drawing have an equal chance of winning. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Limit one (1) Entry in the Sweepstakes drawing, per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter Sweepstakes will be ineligible. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, or mutilated Entries; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in the Official Rules, in any related ads or materials; or processing error. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entry constitutes consent to participate in Sweepstakes and for Sponsor Affiliates to obtain, use, and transfer Entrant’s name, address, and other details for Sweepstakes administration purposes.
6. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Winner of a prize will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified via phone or email. If a prize winner is not eligible to win, or if KAW is unable to contact the winner after a good faith effort, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received. Limit one prize per person for the Sweepstakes.
7. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING: SPONSOR’S DECISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL GAME PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. SPONSOR’S CLOCK IS THE OFFICIAL CLOCK FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
8. VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER: The Sponsor will select the potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected is dependent on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will notify the winner within two weeks of the end of the contest. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after first contact the sponsor may select an alternate winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
9. PRIZE: KAW will award the randomly drawn Sweepstake winner one of the following prizes:
One (1) year of Full Buff ‘N Shine
One (1) certificate for catering for up to 50 people from Smokehouse Catering Company
One (1) Kopetsky Auto Wash swag pack
10. PRIZE CONDITIONS: The prizes are awarded “As-Is”. Prizes consist only of the item listed, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and may not be redeemed for cash. Each winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) on the value of the prize and, if applicable, will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, related to the prize, including but not limited to, any taxes and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each Entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations,; (d) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, arising out of or relating to a participant’s Entry. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
12. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s Entry, name, likeness, image, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state of residence for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media without additional compensation or consideration or notification. The prize (and/or prize documents if applicable) returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize.
13. USE OF DATA: Sponsor will be collecting personal data about Entrants including, without limitation, complete name when they enter the Sweepstakes and, additionally, email and home address. Winner’s First Name and Last Name may be posted on facebook.com/KWashClean instagram.com/kwashclean and/or twitter.com/kwashclean.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor Affiliates are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
16. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively the Indiana State Court located Johnson County, Indiana; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
17. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To receive a copy of Sweepstakes results, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winner List, KAW June 2021 Promotion Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 47068, Indianapolis, IN. Requests for the winner list must be received by June 15, 2021.